Wednesday 6 June 2012

You're different now

Hello!
I just wanted to say that I really miss Miskhaliza Bte Misran so much. Hi girl, I hope you still remember me. Yes, I'm a girl who you really loves before but now I don't know.... Just so you know, my love to you will never be replace. I love you more than you think. Just bcos we don't talk that much doesn't mean I don't think about you. You never even left my minds. You're there all the time. One things that you've to know that I will always love you more than your boyfriend did. Got it? Eventhough, we don't talk as much as we did last year but you're always in my heart. I just miss you My prayers are always for you, all the time. I really want to meet you on this holidays but what can I do when you're too busy with your boy. Nevermind, go ahead! He's might be your future husband. I wish that both of you will lasts long! Inshaallah. Sayang, sorry for the straight talks. But seriously, what I saw in you nowdays. I miss the old you. The old us. The old you who always said that 'Bestfriend are more importan than boyfriend, no matter what'. Don't forget me. I beg you. Do take care of yourself. Study hard and make your parents proud of you darling. I love you.