Tuesday 27 December 2011

Out of my heart~


I've been wanting to write this for a long time but didn't know how to start. The time since you left me has gone by fast. And slow, too. Good-byes are the worst, which I hated. I hope everything is going great for you. You deserve all the happiness you can get. Remember that no matter where I am or what I'm doing I've got a special place inside me that's all for you. It's been there since the day we met. Sometimes I still stare into space and think about him. I think about how there are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark. Everytime I sit in front of my computer, I find myself on a dead stall. We talk on the phone sometimes but never quite get around to say much anything important until the very last two minutes of the conversation, I tell you I really miss you and we make a vague promises about seeing each other again. Now it just memories that I will never forget. Someone came into my life, changed my feelings. I felt like someone who really appreciates me. I loves him. So many time I'm trying to forget you. But I really can't. I discover that even the ones I truly love never bring on the same kind of feeling that I get when I think about you. In the end, I decide that the mark that we've left on each other is the color and shape of love. That's the unfinished business between us. Love is never finished. I love you until now and I really miss you HH ): Loving you is the best things in my life. No one can replace you in my heart..I know that one day one pwincess will take you as her pwince. That time you will see how sad I am. But I rather see you happy, even I'm not darling... But please, I beg you. Don't forget me for the rest of your life. I hope you knows somebody loves you.
Love always, Anis